Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Coconut curry chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut curry chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut curry chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Vitality.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend hours at the supermarket searching for the perfect snack foods to make you feel healthy. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you are looking for a fast snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. A slice of whole wheat toast, for example is a great snack in the morning hours. When you need a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Whole grains are generally better than processed grains included in white bread.
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut curry chicken recipe. To make coconut curry chicken you only need 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Coconut curry chicken:
- You need 1 jar of Lee Kum Kee Coconut Curry Sauce.
- Provide 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken legs or thighs, cut in palm-sized pieces.
- Provide of Salt.
- Take 1/4 c of Unsweetened shredded coconut.
Steps to make Coconut curry chicken:
- Lightly salt, then fry chicken legs on medium-high till lightly browned on both sides..
- Empty jar of curry sauce into saucepan. Fill empty jar with water, swish and pour into saucepan. Fill again, repeat. Stir sauce till smooth.
- Place partially cooked chicken into saucepan, pushing down to make sure it’s covered with sauce. Sprinkle with coconut and stir in..
- Simmer on very low, covered, for 30 minutes.
- Freeze in portion-sized containers..
If you find this Coconut curry chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.