Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are very mindful that having healthy snacks can help us really feel better in our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types contributes to a more wholesome feeling. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough when it is snack time. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack.
Consider eating almonds if you do not suffer from nut allergies. Almonds provide a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. Different minerals and vitamins are located in these wonderful nuts. Tryptophan, an enzyme also contained in turkey that causes drowsiness, is available in almonds. However, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Your emotional state can often be lifted by just eating almonds.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy cashew aubergine curry recipe. To cook creamy cashew aubergine curry you need 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Prepare 6 of baby Aubergines.
- Get 2 of Large handful Cashew Nuts, soaked and blitzed.
- Provide 2 tablespoon of rapeseed oil.
- Take 1 teaspoon of mustard seeds.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of fennel seeds.
- Provide 1 of white onion finely chopped.
- You need 2 of heap teaspoons grated ginger.
- Use 2 of heap teaspoons green chilli.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoon of ground coriander.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of roasted cumin ground.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of sweetener of choice.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of raw mango powder (amchoor).
- Use Handful of coriander, chopped.
Instructions to make Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry:
- Having pre- soaked the cashews in hot water for 30 minutes, blitz in a smoothie maker adding Extra water to ensuring it is almost a medium batter consistency.
- Prep the aubergines by making vertical slits from the bottom to three quarters way up. this should resemble a plus sign +.
- In a wide pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, once hot, temper with the mustard seeds, once popped add the cumin, nigella & fennel seeds, and curry leaves. Stir for 30 seconds ensuring they do not burn. Now add the onions and sauté until translucent..
- Then add the ginger, chilli and chopped garlic & sauté́ for a couple of minutes Stir in a half a tin of chopped tomatoes, add the dry spices, turmeric, coriander, cumin powder, sea salt, garam Masala, sugar of choice, a dash of lemon juice or amchoor powder and red chilli powder..
- Mix well and simmer on a low heat for 10 minutes, add a couple of tablespoons of water every few minutes to stop it reducing too much.
- Whilst the Sauce is simmering, in a shallow pan, heat the rest of the oil & sauté́ the aubergines turning on all sides ensuring they are cooked all the way round. Soft and wrinkled is the look..
- Gently lower the aubergines to the sauce with a ½ cup of water and simmer for around 5- 7 minutes, Once cooked, gently stir in the cashew paste and simmer on a low heat for a few more minutes..
- Garnish with chopped coriander.
If you find this Creamy Cashew Aubergine Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.