Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Vitality Goodies.
Eating healthy foods makes all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthy foods for treats between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the best idea. As a treat, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you can reach for. It is made up of tons of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Yogurt is very easy for the physical body to digest and, dependent on the type of culture made use of to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Fast hint: select unsweetened yogurt and add in walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar intake without lowering the taste of your snack.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s uncomplicated to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn curry recipe. You can cook prawn curry using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Prawn curry:
- Prepare 500 gms of prawn.
- Provide 2 of medium sized onions.
- Use 10-15 cloves of garlic.
- You need 20 gms of ginger.
- You need 2 of medium sized tomatoes.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Coriander powder.
- Use 10-12 of Pepper corns.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of cumin powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Provide As per taste of red chilli powder.
Steps to make Prawn curry:
- Take prawns add some ginger garlic paste and turmeric powder. Fry the prawns..
- Heat the pan. Fry onions till golden brown. Add tomatoes and cook until they are soft then add all spices and cook for 5-10 minutes..
- Add prawns fry for 10 minutes. Your prawn curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Prawn curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.