Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Shahi Cauliflower Kofta Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Cauliflower Kofta Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Cauliflower Kofta Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Vitality.
Wholesome eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding snacks that really help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Just about the most popular snacks is yogurt. Eating yogurt in place of a healthy larger lunch isn’t a good idea. As a snack, however, yogurt is one of the best things you can reach for. Along with calcium, it’s a good supplier of necessary protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help preserve the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt combines perfectly with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi cauliflower kofta curry recipe. You can cook shahi cauliflower kofta curry using 27 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Cauliflower Kofta Curry:
- You need of For kofta.
- Take 2 cup of grated cauliflower.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of gram flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmericpowder.
- Use 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Get as required of Oil for deep frying.
- Provide of For stuffing.
- Get 1 tbsp of khoya.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped cashew.
- Provide 5-6 of raisins.
- Prepare of For gravy masala.
- Get 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Get 10-12 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of sliced onion.
- Use 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1 tsp of turmericpowder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tbsp of khoya.
- You need 1 tbsp of fresh cream.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pomegranate powder.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of cloves.
Steps to make Shahi Cauliflower Kofta Curry:
- In a mixing bowl add grated cauliflower, add gram flour, add turmericpowder.
- Add red chilli powder, add salt mix it well properly. Please avoid water.
- Now take a khoya add cashew, add raisins.
- And make small lemon size balls now add stuffing and all balls are ready..
- Now take a pan add oil, add cumin seeds, add garlic, add green chilli.
- Add onion, add tomato, add bay leaf, add black pepper.
- Add cloves, add termeric, add red chilli powder.
- Add pomegranate powder, add coriander powder mix it well now take a jar and add little water grind it and make a smooth paste..
- Now take a same pan add oil now take a balls and coat with gram flour and deep fry to all balls.
- Now balls are ready. Now take a same pan add oil, add gravy masala, add coriander powder.
- Add red chilli powder, add salt, add fresh cream mix it well.
- Now add balls and add water as required now cook for 2 min. Shahi cauliflower kofta curry is ready..
If you find this Shahi Cauliflower Kofta Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.