Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Kerala style fish curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala style fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala style fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Raising Snacks.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of health and wellbeing. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Eating almonds is a fantastic alternative as long as you don’t have a nut allergy. Almonds are often considered a super food because they’re packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several minerals and vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. Almonds, like turkey, have the enzyme tryptophan that may often make you sleepy. But whenever you eat almonds, you do not feel like you should sleep a while. These nuts unwind the muscles and offer a general sense of comfort. Your emotional condition is often lifted by just eating almonds.
There are lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the decision to be healthy, it’s easy to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala style fish curry recipe. You can have kerala style fish curry using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala style fish curry:
- You need 2 of Mackerel Big sized.
- Provide 7-8 of Shallots finely chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger finely chopped.
- Use 6-8 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilies slit.
- Use 1 of Tomatoes chopped small.
- Take 3-4 of Malabar tamarind.
- Get of Chilli powder.
- Get of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Coriander powder.
- Get of Salt.
- Use of Mustard seeds.
- Prepare of Coconut oil.
- You need of Curry leaves 2 sprig.
Instructions to make Kerala style fish curry:
- Wash and clean the mackerel and cut into 3 pieces including the head…..
- Marinate in 1tbsp chilli powder, turmeric and salt….let it rest for 1/2 hr.
- Soak the Malabar tamarind in 1/4up water.
- Heat an eartherware vessel add a tbsp of oil….once hot tip in mustard seeds and let it splutter..immediately add shallots,ginger,garlic,greenchillies and a sprig of curry leaves and saute till you get a nice aroma.
- Tip in a tbsp of chilli powder+1.5 tbsp coriander powder and saute for few secs……
- Pour 1.5cup of water once it comes to a boil add in Malabar tamarind along with it's water and few curry leaves and let the gravy cum to a rolling boil…. Now add the fish pieces and add salt……
- Put the flame to low and cook for 10mins closed, stirring in between till the gravy reduces a bit and becomes thick….finally juz before taking off from the flame pour a tsp of oil into the curry in a cicular manner through the sides of the pot and tip in rest of the remaining curry leaves.
- Keep it undisturbed for atleast an hour or more before serving…..This curry tastes best the next day……
If you find this Kerala style fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.