Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rajma Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rajma Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are now being given more publicity than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Even though we’re constantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most likely, a lot of people think that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their way of life. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery since it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it contains. A good healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been proven to be beneficial for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Thus, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rajma curry recipe. To cook rajma curry you need 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rajma Curry:
- Get of Rajma soaked and boiled.
- Prepare of Onion sliced.
- Get of Ginger paste.
- Get of Garlic paste.
- You need of Tomato chopped medium size.
- Use of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Cumin powder.
- You need of Coriander powder.
- You need of Garam masala powder.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Use of Refined Oil.
- Use of Water.
- Take of Salt.
- Take of Green chilli slitted.
- Use of Dry red chilli.
- Use of Bay leaves.
Steps to make Rajma Curry:
- Heat oil in a karai. Temper with cumin seeds, dry red chilli, bay leaves, green chilli slitted and let them splutter. Add onion sliced and fry for 4-5 mins until soft and golden in colour. Add ginger, garlic paste and fry until the raw smell goes away..
- Add tomato chopped, salt and let it cook for 5-6 mins until the tomatoes turn mushy and soft. Add coriander, cumin, garam masala, red chilli, turmeric powder and saute until the masala are properly cooked and oil comes to the surface..
- Now add the cooked rajma. Give it a quick mix with the masala. Add water. Bring it to a boil..
- Cover and let it simmer for about 30 mins on low flame. The longer you simmer the more the spices get into the rajma and the tastier it gets. You can alter the consistency of the gravy by adding more water..
- Open the lid. Add the butter and coriander leaves chopped. Serve hot with warm long grained steamed rice..
If you find this Rajma Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.