Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Prawn Malai curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Prawn Malai curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Prawn Malai curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is one factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by making several modest changes.
You can obtain results without needing to remove foods from your diet or make substantial changes right away. Even more crucial than completely altering your diet is just simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and once a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to revert to your old diet.
Obviously, it’s not difficult to begin incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to prawn malai curry recipe. You can have prawn malai curry using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Prawn Malai curry:
- Get 200 g of prawn.
- Provide 1/2 cup of dessicated coconut.
- You need 1 of onion paste.
- Use 1 tbs of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1 cup of hot water.
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera (whole).
- Use 1 of whole dry red chilli.
- Provide 2-3 of whole garam masalas.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Use 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 of tomato purred.
- Get To taste of salt.
- Prepare As needed of oil for frying.
Instructions to make Prawn Malai curry:
- Wash & marinate the prawns with salt & turmeric powder.
- Now put the dessicated coconut in the hot water for few minutes & strain to get the coconut milk & keep aside.
- Now heat a pan, add oil & fry the prawns well.
- Remove the prawns, add bay leaf, red chilli, jeera & whole garam masala then allow it to crackle.
- Now fry the onion paste adding ginger garlic paste, salt & turmeric powder.
- Add tomato puree & red chilli powder then fry it well.
- Add the dessicated coconut then mix well.
- Finally add the coconut milk & bring it to boil.
- Now add the fried prawns. cover it, keep it in low flame till it gets tender.
- Prawn Malai curry is ready sprinkle garam masala powder & serve it with steaming rice.
If you find this Prawn Malai curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.