Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Goodies.
Healthy eating helps bring about a feeling of well being. Increasing our daily allowance of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). This is often a problem, however, with regards to eating between snacks. Finding goodies that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Yogurt is often a snack many individuals take for granted. The truth is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we really do not recommend. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good supply of protein and vitamin B. Yogurt is simple for the human body to digest and, based on the type of culture utilized to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help regulate your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts along with seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without minimizing the taste of your snack.
A large variety of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice recipe. You can have sweet & sour chicken curry stir fry w/ rice using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Get 1 of Broccoli.
- Provide 1 of Of each pepper: Red, green, orange & yellow.
- Use 1/2 of onion.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Carrots.
- You need 10 tbsp of Curry powder.
- Use 2 of Thin chicken breast.
- You need 1 of Kraft: Sweet'n sour sauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of Of each season: Adobo & black pepper..
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Water.
- Take 4 tbsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice:
- Prepare a bowl with all of the SEASONS. Put it to the side. (Adobo, black pepper & curry powder.).
- Now the CHICKEN. Rinse the chicken. (I always rinse everything.) Cut the chicken into strips and mix it in with the seasons. Take your KRAFT: SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE and give the chicken a good 4 squirts and mix it up together. Put it to the side..
- Now VEGGIES. Rinse the veggies and cut them into strips. (Or diced up however you prefer.).
- Now COOKING. Put the 4 spoonfuls of OLIVE OIL in the pan and put heat on medium. Put in the CHICKEN and cook for about 5 minutes. Stirring in between. Then put in VEGGIES & cover the pan. Leave HEAT on LOW MEDIUM. Make sure to STIR every 8-10 MINUTES. This part takes about 30-40 minutes to make..
- Now RICE. 10 minutes after the chicken has been cooking fill a pot with 1-1/2 CUP of WATER. Leave HEAT on MEDIUM-LOW. (If you don't have non stick pots, use a little oil so the rice won't stick to the pot.).
- Rinse the 1 cup of rice and put in the water to cook. After 10 minutes go back and stir rice..
- After ten minutes and everything gets stirred add the rest of the KRAFT-SWEET'N SOUR SAUCE BOTTLE into the chicken and veggie mix. Wait another ten minutes, stir rice and chicken again. Tada Sweet'n sour chicken curry stir fry..
- Put veggies and chicken on top of rice. :).
If you find this Sweet & sour Chicken curry stir fry W/ rice recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.