Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Peas potatoes curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Peas potatoes curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Energy.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way we feel. We are likely to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for snacks between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
Try eating almonds unless you are afflicted by nut allergies. Almonds have a multitude of health advantages and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They actually do, however, contain tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. In the case of almonds, however, they wont make you really miss a nap. These nuts loosen up the muscles and provide a general sense of relaxation. Sometimes eating almonds can also be a mood booster!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to peas potatoes curry recipe. You can cook peas potatoes curry using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Peas potatoes curry:
- Get Half of kg potatoes (alu).
- You need 3 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 3 of onions.
- Use 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 100 g of peas(packaged) or fresh.
- Provide 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Red chillies powder.
- Prepare leaves of Chopped Coriander.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
Steps to make Peas potatoes curry:
- Boil potatoes and then after cooling cut into small pieces.
- Put freezed peas in hot water fot 15 minutes.
- Cut onions into small pieces and grated ginger snd cut tomatoes into small pieces.
- In a pan add 2tsp oil then add onions and grated ginger. Make it golden.Then add chopped tamotoes. Cook properly. Then add dhania powder, garam Masala powder and red chillies.
- Add potatoes and peas cook properly for 10 minutes.preparation is ready now garnish with coriander leaves.
If you find this Peas potatoes curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.