Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in illnesses such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy lifestyle and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most probably buy a lot of items out of habit. For instance, most probably you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. One heart-healthy alternative that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that can provide other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai red curry noodle soup recipe. To cook thai red curry noodle soup you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Use of olive oil.
- Get of boneless, skinless chicken, cut to bite-sized pieces.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper,.
- Get of garlic cloves, minced.
- Use of red bell pepper, diced.
- Take of onion diced.
- You need of red curry paste.
- Provide of chicken broth.
- Get of lite coconut milk.
- Use of package of rice noodles.
- Get of fish sauce.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Provide of green onions.
- Prepare of cilantro.
- Take of lime squeezed juice.
Steps to make Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup:
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper, to taste. Add chicken to stock pot and cook until golden brown then set aside..
- Add garlic, bell pepper, and onion. Cook, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in curry paste, about 1 minute..
- Stir in chicken broth and coconut milk, scraping any brown bits from the bottom of the pot..
- Stir in chicken. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and cook, stirring occasionally, about 10 minutes..
- Stir in rice noodles, fish sauce, and brown sugar until noodles are tender, about 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat; stir in green onions, cilantro, and lime juice..
- Walla!!! It's ready to be served!!!.
If you find this Thai Red Curry Noodle Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.