Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak corn curry with paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak corn curry with paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with conditions such as hypertension, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all probability, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our day-to-day eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food because you most likely choose a lot of food items out of habit. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? One nutritious substitute that can give you a healthy start to your day is oatmeal. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak corn curry with paneer recipe. You can have palak corn curry with paneer using 18 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak corn curry with paneer:
- Provide of For the palak puree:.
- Take 1 bunch of palak.
- You need 1 of green chilli.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1 inch of ginger.
- Provide of For the palak curry:.
- Use 2 tablespoons of butter(ghee).
- Provide 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 tspn of jeera.
- Get 1 of finely chopped onion.
- Get 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Use 1 of garlic clove chopped.
- Provide 1/2 of haldi powder.
- Get 1/2 of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 of garam masala.
- Get 10 of paneer cubes.
- Get 1 cup of boiled corn.
- Get as required of Salt.
Steps to make Palak corn curry with paneer:
- Making the palak puree:.
- Boil water and bunch of palak leaves separately stems.once the palak changes it's colour immediately add the palak leaves containing to normal water..
- Now make a puree of palak adding ginger,garlic and green chilli.keep the palak aside..
- Making the palak gravy..
- Heat butter(ghee) in a pan.add jeera and bay leaf.now add onion saute for 2-3 minutes..
- Add tomato mix well..
- Add palak puree stir well.add water as required.then add haldi powder.red chilli powder and salt..
- Simmer for 5minutes.palak has to cook and thicken..
- Stir well add paneer cubes and corn.add remember..
- Cook for 5-6minutes..
- Yummy palak corn curry with paneer.enjoyyyy.
If you find this Palak corn curry with paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.