Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Cod fish curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cod fish curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cod fish curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is nowadays a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. Most likely, most people believe that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by making a few modest changes.
The first change to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you go to the grocery as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Add fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Evidently, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cod fish curry recipe. You can have cod fish curry using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Cod fish curry:
- Provide 1 lb of cod fish fillets.
- Get 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of cilantro.
- Take 2 of garlic cloves.
- Get 1/4 tsp of tamarind paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of canola oil.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Get of salt.
Instructions to make Cod fish curry:
- Pass the garlic and coriander leaves through a mixer and make a garlic-coriander paste..
- Cut the fillets into 2-3 inch pieces. Marinate the fish pieces with salt, turmeric powder and chili powder for about 10 minutes..
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a saucepan. When its hot enough, add the onion and sauté for 2-3 minutes on medium heat. Then add the garlic-coriander paste and sauté for a minute.Add ½ cup of water and tamarind paste. Let the curry simmer on low heat..
- In a pan, heat 1 tbsp of oil and pan fry the fish on medium heat. Fish cooks in no time so be careful. When both sides are brown transfer the pan fried pieces to the curry and let it boil just for a minute. Adjust the salt. Serve hot with rice or chapatti..
If you find this Cod fish curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.