Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Tindora fry(dondakaya vepudu) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tindora fry(dondakaya vepudu) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of people who are suffering from conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a great deal of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, however, just making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
To see results, it is definitely not essential to drastically alter your eating habits. Even more crucial than totally modifying your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. In time, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get accustomed to the change. Gradually, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
Hence, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to tindora fry(dondakaya vepudu) recipe. To cook tindora fry(dondakaya vepudu) you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Tindora fry(dondakaya vepudu):
- Provide 1 bowl of Sliced tindora.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Provide 3-4 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 of red chilli.
- Use 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chilli powder.
- Use 1/2 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tablespoon of cumin powder.
- Provide Pinch of turmeric powder.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Use Pinch of coconut powder.
Steps to make Tindora fry(dondakaya vepudu):
- Slice tindora, onion, curry leaves. Take a pan and put it on the stove. Pour oil, once the oil starts heating put mustard and cumin seeds, once it starts spluttering put onion, curry leaves, roast it for 2 minutes in low flame. Put salt, turmeric, ginger garlic paste and roast it for a couple of minutes in low flame. Put tindora and mix it well, close the lid and keep the stove in low flame.
- Remove the lid, put chilli powder and roast for 2 minutes and coriander powder and roast it well. Roast it until tindora gets deep fry. Keep the stove in low flame. At the end put some coconut powder..
- Take it into a bowl and serve hot with rice /chapati /roti/dosa.
If you find this Tindora fry(dondakaya vepudu) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.