Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Japanese style Curry on Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese style Curry on Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more publicity than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, merely making some small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can likewise be beneficial for your skin as it is an excellent source of vitamin E. Even though you may already consume lots of fruits and leafy greens, you may want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are an excellent option and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients because of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
To sum up, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese style curry on rice recipe. To make japanese style curry on rice you need 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese style Curry on Rice:
- Prepare 1 box of Curry Soup Stock.
- Take 500 grams of Sliced Pork (Any meat is OK).
- You need 4 pieces of Onion (About 800grams).
- Provide 3 pieces of Potatoes (About 450grams).
- Prepare 1 piece of Carrot (About 200grams).
- Get 2 tbsp of Salad Oil (Cooking Oil).
- Use 1400 ml of Water.
Steps to make Japanese style Curry on Rice:
- Cut the Pork (Meat) into easy-to-eat size..
- Cut the potato into bite size pieces, rinse with water and drain. Cut the onion into wedges and carrot into small bite size..
- Heat the oil and fry the pork Meat). When the meat changes color, add the potatoes, onions, carrots and frozen corn, and stir-fry together. When the oil is dispersed,add the water..
- When it boils, turn the heat to low and carefully remove the scum. Cover with a lid and simmer it for 15 minuets until the potatoes become tender..
- Add the Japanese Curry Soup stock and mix it well. Bring to a boil. Simmer it for 10 minuets..
- Place 250grams cooked rice on a bowl. Place the curry on the bowl of rice..
- Vermont Curry Soup Stock SG$3.5/box at DonDon DONKI. (My kids like this Mild curry soup stock. My husband like the Hot curry soup stock.).
If you find this Japanese style Curry on Rice recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.