Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Curry Laksa recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Curry Laksa recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Curry Laksa recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health conditions such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that many people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you will need to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your cart that you no longer wish to eat. For example, have you ever checked how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? A good healthy option can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy at the start of the day. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one small change to your diet has been achieved.
As you can see, it is not difficult to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to curry laksa recipe. To make curry laksa you need 16 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Curry Laksa:
- Take 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of red curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of mild curry powder.
- You need 100 g of sliced chicken thigh.
- Take 200 ml of coconut milk (TCC or Ayam).
- Get 2 cups of chicken stock.
- Provide 100 g of potato.
- Take 1/2 cup of zucchini.
- Provide 1/2 cup of capsicum.
- Prepare 200 g of peeled prawns.
- Get 100 g of fish balls.
- Use 8 of tofu puffs (if using).
- Provide 1 tbsp of fish sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of sugar (if reqd).
- Provide 400 g of noodles (200g for 2).
- Provide of Bean shoots, boiled eggs and coriander leaves to serve.
Instructions to make Curry Laksa:
- Heat the oil in a wok or saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the curry paste and cook, stirring, for half a minute or until fragrant. Stir through the curry powder. Then add the chicken and stir-fry for a minute or so. Add the coconut milk, chicken stock and potato. Simmer for 5 minutes..
- Now add the zucchini, capsicum, prawns and fish balls, along with the tofu puffs (if using). Simmer for a another few minutes or until the prawns are cooked..
- Stir through fish sauce and sugar and season to taste if more needed. Ladle over noodles and add bean shoots, boiled egg and coriander leaves..
If you find this Curry Laksa recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.