Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Vitality Snacks.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and less of the detrimental ones we usually feel much better. A salad helps us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for goodies can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting treat.
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you do not have a nut allergy. Almonds offer a multitude of health benefits and are an excellent choice when you really need a shot of energy. These kinds of nuts have lots of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. They do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme that renders you tired after eating turkey. But whenever you eat almonds, you won’t feel like you must sleep a while. Rather they will merely help your muscles and digestive tract relax while also helping you feel less frustrated. Occasionally eating almonds can also be a mood increaser!
You will find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman recipe. To cook beef massaman curry – kaeng matsaman you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- You need 300 grams of Beef (stewing meat, cut into cubes).
- Take 500 grams of Potatoes.
- Take 100 grams of Onion.
- Provide 1 of to 2 cloves Garlic.
- Use 1 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- You need 1 of ☆ cardamon – 3 pods ☆ Cinnamon sticks – 2.
- Use 1 of ☆ cloves – 5 ☆ Bay leaves – 2.
- Get 50 grams of Massaman curry paste.
- You need 400 ml of Coconut milk.
- You need 550 ml of Water.
- Get 66 ml of Peanuts (skinned).
- You need 3 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Provide 3 tsp of Sugar (coconut sugar if you have).
- Get 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman:
- Cut the beef and onion into 2.5cm cubes. Peel the potatoes, and cut in half (cut into four, if they are large), and finely chop the garlic..
- Put the vegetable oil and ☆ spices in a pan, heat over low heat until tiny bubbles appear on the surface of the spices. The spices will be submerged in the oil if you tip the pan a little..
- Turn off the heat once to lower the temperature. Turn on the heat to low, sauté the garlic and onion from Step 1 a little, add the curry paste, and sauté until fragrant..
- Pour 250 ml of the thick part of the coconut milk into Step 3 in 3 batches, and mix. (When the red oil comes up to the surface, add the next batch.).
- Add the beef, and cook. When the beef turns brown, add the peanuts, and stir..
- When Step 5 comes to a boil, add the rest of the coconut milk and water, and simmer over low heat. When the beef becomes a little tender, add the potatoes from Step 1, and simmer..
- When everything is nice and tender, season with the fish sauce and sugar. Turn off the heat, add the lemon juice, and stir. Serve over cooked rice!.
- The "Chicken Massaman Curry", using chicken drumettes and chicken thigh instead of beef, is also very delicious..
If you find this Beef Massaman Curry – Kaeng Matsaman recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.