Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. Poor diet is a contributing factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and all the same it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. In all probability, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. It is possible, however, to make a few minor changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
You can make similar modifications with the oils that you use to cook your food. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming plenty of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re getting them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with deadly pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also consume foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style recipe. To make easy egg curry in coconut gravy – kerala style you only need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Prepare 3-4 of eggs or as required.
- Take 1 tsp of garam Masala or any chicken or meat masalas.
- Provide of For grinding:.
- You need 1 cup of grated coconut.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Provide 1-2 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1-2 of curry leaves.
- Use 1 cup of water.
- Take of For seasoning :-.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of cut onions.
- You need 1-2 of cut green chillies.
- Prepare 1 tsp of grated ginger.
- Prepare 2-3 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of oil (preferably coconut oil).
Instructions to make Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style:
- Boiled eggs.
- For seasoning:.
- Now grind to a paste:1cup grated coconut, coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and curry leaves with water as per the measures mentioned above and keep aside…
- Add 2-3tbsp of oil in a vessel place on the burner in medium flame.. put1/2 tsp mustard to it..let it splutter.. Add onion, ginger, green chillies, curry leaves as per the measures mentioned above and saute till brown…
- Add the coconut paste to the above and saute….Add 2 -3 cups of water to make gravy (do not make it too watery)…let boil for 5min..
- Add 2tsp of garam Masala powder and saute.. add salt as required…now let boil for 5min…
- Add boiled eggs cut into half and let boil for 5-10min.
- Add curry leaves at the end.. serve for lunch or dinner with rice or chapathis.
If you find this Easy egg curry in coconut gravy – Kerala style recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.