Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Power.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of well being. We are likely to feel way less gross after we increase our intake of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza does not have you feeling as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and increase our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Consider eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. Almonds are often considered a super food since they’re packed full of things which help boost our vigor while keeping us healthy. These nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often allow you to be sleepy. When it comes to almonds, however, they wont allow you to really miss a nap. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of relaxation. Almonds frequently give a general increased a feeling of well-being.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that don’t involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to japanese-style curry sauce rice bowl recipe. You can have japanese-style curry sauce rice bowl using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl:
- Prepare 100 grams of Thinly sliced pork.
- Take 70 grams of Bean sprouts.
- Get 1/2 bunch of Garlic chives.
- Prepare 1/8 of Carrot.
- Take 1 of Shiitake mushroom.
- Prepare 1/2 block of Silken tofu.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- You need 1/2 of to 2 tablespoons Soy sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sake.
- You need 1/2 of to １ tablespoons Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 of to 1 tablespoon Curry powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 tbsp of Katakuriko.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Water.
Steps to make Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl:
- Julienne the pork slices and carrot. Cut the garlic chives into 4 to 5 cm lengths. Reconstitute the shitake mushroom and then julienne..
- Drain the tofu. Wrap the tofu with paper towels and microwave at 600 W for 2.5 minutes. Cut into 1.5 cm cubes..
- Heat sesame oil in a frying pan. Break the pork and add to the pan with curry powder. Add the carrot and shitake and stir fry..
- Pour in water and bring to the boil. Skim the scum off and season with the soy sauce, sake and sugar. Add the bean sprouts, garlic chives and tofu..
- Check the taste and then add katakuriko dissolved in water (1 tablespoon of katakuriko and 2 tablespoons of water) to thicken..
- Done! Serve with rice (I used mixed grain rice for a nutritious boost)..
If you find this Japanese-style Curry Sauce Rice Bowl recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.