Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Bombay duck curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Bombay duck curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bombay duck curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Raising Treats.
We all know that eating healthy snacks can help us feel better within our bodies. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting treat.
If you’re not hypersensitive to nuts, try consuming some almonds! Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our energy while keeping us healthy. Several nutritional vitamins are found in these wonderful nuts. They actually do, however, come with tryptophan-the same enzyme which makes you tired after eating turkey. Nevertheless, you won’t need a nap after eating and enjoying almonds. Instead, these nuts help in lowering stress and provide a calming feeling throughout your body. Sometimes eating almonds could even be a mood booster!
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bombay duck curry recipe. You can cook bombay duck curry using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Bombay duck curry:
- Provide 300 gm of Bombay duck.
- Use 2 of Potatoes cut lengthwise.
- You need 1 cup of paste of onion ginger garlic and tomato.
- You need 1 tbsp of cumin powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Take 1 of bay leaf.
- Take 1 of dry red chilli.
- Use 1 handful of whole garam masalas.
- Provide To taste of salt and sugar.
- Prepare As needed of oil.
Steps to make Bombay duck curry:
- Marinate the fish with salt and turmeric powder.
- Heat oil and temper cumin seed bay leaf and whole garam masalas.
- Add masala paste and saute well till it is soft.
- Add the Potatoes and saute well adding salt and turmeric powder.
- Now add the fish and cook on medium heat.
- Flip the fish and add red chilli Powder and mix well.
- Finally add sugar and garam masala powder.
- Serve it with rice.
If you find this Bombay duck curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.