Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken Panang Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Panang Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Panang Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that offer You Vitality.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of health and wellbeing. Whenever we eat more healthy foods and a lesser amount of of the detrimental ones we typically feel much better. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a portion of pizza. This can be a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between snacks. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Healthy foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread along with some protein will sustain you until it’s time for lunch. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick snacks to eat on the go. Whole grains are always better than refined grains found in white bread.
A large selection of quick health snacks is easily accessible. Choosing to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken panang curry recipe. You can cook chicken panang curry using 19 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Panang Curry:
- Use 3 of Chicken Thighs (cut in dice size).
- Prepare 1 of small can Coconut Milk.
- Use 1 of Red Chili (Cut into long strip).
- Provide 1 tsp of gula melaka.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- Use 1 bunch of Coriander Leaf.
- Prepare of Panang Curry Paste.
- Prepare 7 of dried red chillies (soak in hot water for 10 mins).
- Prepare 3 of Shallots.
- Take 3 clove of garlic.
- Use 2 of inches of galangal (Chopped).
- Take 6 of Kaffir leaves (Chopped thinly, saved half for garnish).
- Use 1 bunch of Coriander Root (finely Chopped).
- Prepare 2 of lemongrass (removed the skin and head).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of shrimp paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin Powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1 of lime (use the peel, chopped finely).
- You need 1 tbsp of peanuts (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Panang Curry:
- Soak dried chilies in hot water for 10 mins. Reserve the hot water for later use..
- To make curry paste, add all ingredient into blender and blend. Once it's done, add a bit of reserved water to blend again to form the paste..
- In a pan, add oil and heat up the oil. Add the curry paste in and stir fry for a min..
- Add chicken in and cook for a few mins..
- Add 95% of the coconut milk in and close the lid and simmer for 30 mins..
- Add the seasoning now. Add a bit of gula melaka and fish sauce in to taste..
- Before serving, add 5% of the coconut milk, rest of kaffir leaves, cut chilies (optional) over the chicken. Serve..
If you find this Chicken Panang Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.