Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parippu curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parippu curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snacks.
Ingesting healthy foods tends to make all the difference in how we feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
For anybody who is not sensitive to nuts, try eating some almonds! Almonds provide a multitude of health and fitness benefits and are an excellent choice when you require a shot of energy. These nuts contain plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Tryptophan, an enzyme also found in turkey that triggers drowsiness, is present in almonds. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to long for a nap. Rather they will simply help your muscles and digestive system relax while also helping you feel less burned out. From time to time eating almonds can even be a mood increaser!
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily obtainable. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to parippu curry recipe. To cook parippu curry you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Parippu curry:
- Get 4 tbsps of moong dal / cherupayar parippu -.
- Take 1/4 cup of coconut – grated.
- Take 1 tsp of jeera -.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic – – 3.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder -.
- Get as required of salt -.
- Get as required of water -.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of coconut oil -.
- Get of curry leaves – few.
Instructions to make Parippu curry:
- First pressure cook moong dal with sufficient water for 1 whistle..
- After the pressure releases, open the lid and switch on the stove. Now add turmeric powder and salt..
- Grate coconut with jeera and garlic coarsely and add it to the boiling gravy. Mix well. Add water if required..
- Now add little coconut oil and few curry leaves..
- Parippu curry is ready to serve..
If you find this Parippu curry recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.