Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Energy.
We all know that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross when we increase our consumption of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for an ideal snack foods to make you feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack food.
One of the most popular snack foods is low fat yogurt. Eating natural yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, nonetheless. Along with calcium, it is a good supply of aminoacids and vitamin B. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Try putting in some healthy nuts to unsweetened yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an excellent way to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s easy to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green curry baked chicken breasts recipe. To cook green curry baked chicken breasts you only need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Get 3/4 cup of mayonnaise.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Thai green curry paste.
- Provide 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Take 1 of small handful cilantro, finely chopped.
- Provide 6 of boneless, skinless chicken breast halves.
- Use of Zest from 1 lime.
Steps to make Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts:
- Preheat your oven to 425 F..
- In one bowl, stir together the mayonnaise and curry paste until combined. In another bowl, stir together the breadcrumbs, cilantro and a pinch of salt with a small drizzle of vegetable oil..
- Season both sides of the chicken breasts with salt and pepper and space them out on a foil-lined baking sheet. Spread the mayo mixture over the tops of the breasts, then sprinkle the breadcrumb mixture over that. Bake the breasts in the oven for 25 minutes..
- Remove the breasts from the oven and sprinkle on the lime zest. Let rest for 5 minutes, then serve with a nice heap of steamed rice..
If you find this Green Curry Baked Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.