Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palong shak ghonto or Spinach mixed vegetable Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Palong shak ghonto or Spinach mixed vegetable Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palong shak ghonto or Spinach mixed vegetable Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Opting to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are a number of illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is not good for our health. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, just making a few small changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
These types of changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that fight the effects of bad cholesterol. It can also be beneficial for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous chemical substances. If you can locate a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also eat foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
As you can see, it’s easy to begin incorporating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palong shak ghonto or spinach mixed vegetable curry recipe. You can cook palong shak ghonto or spinach mixed vegetable curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Palong shak ghonto or Spinach mixed vegetable Curry:
- You need 450 gm of Spinach -.
- Prepare 1 of Potato medium -.
- Take 150 g of Pumpkin -.
- Prepare 150 g of Bringal -.
- Provide 1 pcs of Green chilli -.
- You need 2 tbsp of Coriander leavs -.
- Use 2 pcs of Dried red chilies -.
- Take 2 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of Pannch foron -.
- You need 1 tsp of Turmeric powder -.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin powder -.
- You need of Salt as per your taste.
- Take of Sugar as per your taste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Get 15 gm of chickpea.
Instructions to make Palong shak ghonto or Spinach mixed vegetable Curry:
- Soak the spinach for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly several times before using.separate leaves from the stalks..
- Pile spinach into a pan and add chick pea.sprinkle some salt and steam on medium heat for 8 minutes..
- Take another pan and heat oil add dried red chillis, Bay leaves, cumin seeds.stir the spices and add potato, bringal, pumpkin.remember to keep heat low, stir regularly and cover the pan..
- Lightly squeeze water from spinach and sprinkle on the vegetables in to the pan and mix together nicely and cook for 5 minutes..
- Add sugar and continue cooking on low heat until veggies are done..
- Spinach vegetables Curry is ready. garnish with some coriander leaves..
If you find this Palong shak ghonto or Spinach mixed vegetable Curry recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.