Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Savory Buns recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Savory Buns recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Savory Buns recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snacks.
Eating healthy foods tends to make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza will not make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. A mid-morning snack of whole grain bread together with some protein will maintain you until it’s time for lunch break. Eating on the run can easily be more healthy with whole fiber chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products just like white bread to the healthier whole grain choices.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Determining to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savory buns recipe. You can have savory buns using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Savory Buns:
- Use 2 cups of flour.
- Take 2 1/2 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 2 of seasoning cubes.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder or any spice of choice.
- You need of Chopped onions.
- You need of Grated scotch bonnet(attaruhu)as needed.
- Get pieces of Cooked/fried fish, shredded into.
- Use of Water.
- Provide of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Savory Buns:
- Combine flour with dry ingredients:baking powder, salt, seasoning cube and curry powder.
- Add butter and rub with the flour.
- Add egg.
- Add enough water. Form a very thin batter resembling Pancake/puff puff batter. If your batter is thick, your buns will come out thick and hard. Be careful here please. Add more water to achieve the consistency as shown..
- Add the onions, scotch bonnet and fish(you have already broke the fish into chunks) Mix all. Batter is ready for frying..
- Heat enough oil and scoop batter with hand. Fry both sides on medium heat. You'll feel the batter been watery when scooping. Don't mind that, it would thicken after getting fried. Transfer buns to a strainer or colander after frying to remove excess oil.
- Cover buns with a damp towel in a container or put them in a warmer. Allow it covered for atleast 20 minutes before serving. This is the tip behind a crunchy soft buns.
- Serve with ketchup and a desired drink as a breakfast. Yummy yummy yum yum. So simple and different..
- Uhmm😋spicy and crunchy. I am looking forward to see your comments and trials. Thank you for your time😍..
If you find this Savory Buns recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.