Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily has incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are numerous illnesses associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that many people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
You can get results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is fine but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. Eventually, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for some time. Slowly, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will entirely replace the way you ate before.
As you can see, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot chickpea spinach curry recipe. You can cook crockpot chickpea spinach curry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry:
- Provide 5 of chicken tenderloins (optional).
- Use 2 cups of chickpeas dried.
- Take 1 of onion diced.
- Provide 1 8 oz bags of spinach frozen.
- Provide 1 can of coconut milk.
- Take 4 of tbl curry paste.
- Prepare 1 of cumin tbl.
- Use 1 of coriander tbl.
- Use 2 of cilantro tbl dried.
- Take 2 tsps of salt.
- You need of peppercorns cilantro red & fresh for garnish.
Steps to make Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry:
- Plug in crockpot and set to low heat (cook time 6-8 hrs) or high heat (cook time 3-4 hrs).
- In a small bowl mix the coconut milk, curry paste, spices and herbs.
- Cut the raw chicken into bite sized pieces.
- Add chickpeas to crockpot. Then add chicken and onions.
- Pour coconut curry sauce over chicken and onions.
- Pour frozen spinach on top.
- Cover with lid and let cook for specified time.
- Garnish with red peppercorns and fresh cilantro.
- Enjoy with rice and or naan!.
If you find this Crockpot Chickpea Spinach Curry recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.