Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays much more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. People typically think that healthy diets demand a lot of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be very careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t wish to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your breakfast cereal? Eating a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Obviously, it’s easy to start integrating healthy eating into your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. To make slow cooker thai green curry chicken you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Provide 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Take 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Get 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- Use 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
If you find this Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.