Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect The Simplest Pork Curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best The Simplest Pork Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to The Simplest Pork Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. In reality, however, just making a couple of minor changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re shopping for food as you most likely buy many items out of habit. For example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Eating a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can become a regular part of your new healthy eating plan.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to the simplest pork curry recipe. To cook the simplest pork curry you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare The Simplest Pork Curry:
- Use 500 grams of Pork belly (block).
- Prepare 4 of Onions.
- Use 1 clove of Garlic.
- Take 1 box of Commercial curry roux block, medium-hot.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1 of Salt, pepper, sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
Steps to make The Simplest Pork Curry:
- To start out, let's make the basic caramelized onions! I sliced the onions, sprinkled with salt and olive oil, covered with plastic wrap and microwaved for 10 minutes. Then stir-fry patiently until it caramelizes!.
- It looks like this! If you add soup stock, it will become a very good onion soup!.
- I often use two kinds of commercial curry roux mixed together, but the base I like to use is always Java Curry Brand (Medium Hot)!! To season, add Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce and balsamic vinegar. Add grated garlic at the end! And a little bit of soy sauce as a secret flavor!.
- Cut the pork belly into big chunks..
- Pan fry until browned on all sides..
If you find this The Simplest Pork Curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.