Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Moong Paneer curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Moong Paneer curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Stamina Enhancing Snack foods.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us truly feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our intake of wholesome foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, however, when it comes to eating between snacks. Finding snack foods that will help us feel better and boost our energy levels often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack.
Foods made from whole grains are excellent for a fast snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, as an example is a great snack in the early morning. When you require a fast treat on your way out the door, do not forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Selecting whole grain snacks is always better than eating the refined grains we commonly come across in our grocery stores.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to moong paneer curry recipe. To cook moong paneer curry you only need 18 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Moong Paneer curry:
- Use 1/4 cup of Moong dal.
- Provide 100 gram of Paneer.
- You need 1/2 of Capsicum.
- Take 1/2 of tomato.
- Get 1/2 of onion.
- Take 2 spoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 spoon of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 3 of green chilli.
- Provide 1 spoon of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 spoon of jeera (cumin) powder.
- Prepare 1/2 spoon of garam masala.
- Get 1/2 spoon of Red chilli powder.
- Get 1/4 spoon of chat masala (optional).
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 spoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 3 spoon of cooking Oil.
Steps to make Moong Paneer curry:
- Cook moong dal,and mash keep aside..
- Heat the kadai, add one by one oil, onion, capsicum, green chilli,,ginger garlic paste and paneer and fry them..
- Add tomato and mix.
- Add salt, turmeric powder, chilli powder,chat masala, jeera powder, coriander powder and mix..
- Add cooked moong dal,and water, mix them.
- Add coriander leaves and garam masala and mix.
- Now add cornflour mix add kasurimethi and mix..
- Serve with chapathi, poori or dosa.
If you find this Moong Paneer curry recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.