Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that provide You Power.
Enjoying healthy foods makes all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our intake of well balanced meals while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more balanced feeling. A piece of pizza will not cause you to feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it is snack time. Finding goodies that help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular treats is natural yogurt. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. As a food, however, yogurt is one of the very best things you are able to reach for. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is easy for the body to digest and, depending on the type of culture used to make the yogurt youre eating, can also help normalize your digestive system. Yogurt mixes perfectly with nuts and seeds. This decreases your sugar intake without reducing the taste of your snack.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to jamerican curry chicken & rice soup recipe. You can cook jamerican curry chicken & rice soup using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Use 1 pound of chicken breast.
- Take 4 cups of reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Use 2 cup of cooked basmati rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of celery, diced.
- Use 1 cup of yellow onion, diced.
- Provide 1 cup of tomato, diced.
- Use 1 cup of baby carrots, chopped.
- Use 3 cloves of garlic, minched.
- Take 4 tablespoons of Jamaican curry powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of cracked black pepper.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of ground cummin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 can (13.5 oz) of reduced fat coconut milk.
Instructions to make Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup:
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes & season with 2 tbsp of curry. Place in plastic zip bag & refrigerate for a hour or longer. (The longer you marinate, the better the flavor. 8-24 hrs).
- Cook chicken in skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil until all meat is white & set aside..
- Heat the olive oil in a (separate) large stockpot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, carrots and celery & cook for 6-7 minutes, until the onion is soft & translucent, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic, & cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant, stirring occasionally..
- Add the chicken broth, tomatoes, chicken, curry powder, ginger, cumin, salt & pepper, and stir to combine..
- Add coconut milk & stir. Continue to cook until the soup reaches a simmer (about 5-8 min). Then reduce heat to medium-low, cover partially with a lid, & let the mixture simmer..
- Take off heat & add cook rice. Stir until combined. Then taste soup, add extra salt & pepper if needed. Serve warm..
If you find this Jamerican Curry Chicken & Rice Soup recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.