Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Vitality.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a piece of pizza. This is usually a problem, nonetheless, with regards to eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
When searching for a convenient nutritious snack, do not forget about yogurt. Eating fat free yogurt in place of a nutritious larger lunch is not a good idea. Low fat yogurt helps make a fantastic snack, nonetheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red thai prawn curry recipe. You can have red thai prawn curry using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Prepare 250 g of rice boiled per instructions on packet.
- Provide 300 g of prawns.
- Provide 1 of onion diced.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- Take 1 teaspoon of ground lemon grass.
- Provide 1 of red pepper diced.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of Red Thai curry paste.
- Take 100 g of green beans sliced.
- You need 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of lemon juice.
- Take of salt and pepper for seasoning.
Instructions to make Red Thai Prawn Curry:
- Heat a drizzle of olive oil in a large pan over medium heat Add the onion, pepper and green beans and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger, lemon juice, lemongrass and seasoning Stir in the curry paste Pour in the coconut milk and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the prawns Simmer for 5 minutes Serve with the boiled rice.
If you find this Red Thai Prawn Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.