Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Egg bhurji recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Egg bhurji recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Egg bhurji recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Treats.
Enjoying healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. Whenever we eat more healthy meals and a lesser amount of of the unhealthy ones we usually feel much better. A salad tends to make us feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Sometimes it’s hard to find wholesome foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. There’s nothing like one of these brilliant healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Whole grain meals are an superb choice for a fast balanced snack. A piece of whole wheat toast, for instance is a great snack in the morning. Chips and crackers made from whole grains can be fantastic for quick treats to eat on the go. Whole grains are generally better than refined grains included in white bread.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to egg bhurji recipe. You can cook egg bhurji using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Egg bhurji:
- Use of Masala egg burji.
- Prepare of oil.
- Use of butter.
- You need of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of green Chillies.
- Take of Curry Leaves.
- Provide of onion, chopped.
- You need of salt.
- Get of turmeric powder.
- Get of chilli powder.
- You need of pav bhaji masala.
- Provide of coriander finely copped.
- Get of tomatoes, chopped.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- Provide of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Steps to make Egg bhurji:
- Heat a pan, add oil and butter in it. Now add cumin seeds and curry leaves, let the cumin splutter then add garlic and ginger paste, green chillies stir until they become golden..
- Now onion and sauté till becomes pink, in it add salt, turmeric,chilli powder, pav bhaji masala and mix it well..
- Now add tomatoes, finely chopped coriander and cook it. Finally, add eggs and scramble them. Stir continuously and make sure you don't burn them..
- Garnish it with coriander and squeeze lime. Serve hot with chapati or pav..
If you find this Egg bhurji recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.