Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Khanom jeen nam njiaw ขนมจีนน้ำเงี้ยว recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Khanom jeen nam njiaw ขนมจีนน้ำเงี้ยว recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. There are a number of health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a detrimental way. It is likely that many people assume it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
These sorts of changes are possible with all sorts of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. For example, monounsaturated fat like as olive oil can help counter the bad cholesterol in your diet. It is also a great source of Vitamin E which has many benefits and is also good for your skin. It might be that you already feel that you eat fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic chemical substances. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and vegetables, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients due to storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to khanom jeen nam njiaw ขนมจีนน้ำเงี้ยว recipe. You can cook khanom jeen nam njiaw ขนมจีนน้ำเงี้ยว using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Khanom jeen nam njiaw ขนมจีนน้ำเงี้ยว:
- Prepare 200 g of cooked vermicelli rice noodles.
- Take 150 of chicken breast.
- Use 50 grams of diced chicken blood (leuat kai), you can get this from Asian grocery store.
- Get 2-3 of big tomatoes.
- Take 2-4 of fish balls.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soysauce.
- Provide 1 tsp of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Take 1/2 cup of finely chopped green beans.
- Provide 1 handful of coriander.
- Take 2 tbsp of Nam Njiaw curry paste (also can get it from Asian/Thai grocery store).
- Prepare 1-2 of roasted dry red chilli or you can shallow fry.
- You need of Wedges of lime.
Steps to make Khanom jeen nam njiaw ขนมจีนน้ำเงี้ยว:
- Boil the water in a medium size saucepan over medium heat, add chicken and simmer until they cooked..
- Heat the oil in a wok or pan over medium heat, add the curry paste and stir- fry until aromatic and curry paste release the natural oil..
- Add the stir-fried curry to the soup saucepan and let it comes a boil. If you use chicken breast, once chicken cooked, take them out and shredded them with fork and put it back in..
- Add the chicken blood, fish balls and tomatoes, simmer for 5 minutes. Add green beans. Remove from the heat..
- Pour the mixed curry on the vermicelli rice noodles. Serve along with wedges of lime and top with roasted dry chilli and coriander..
If you find this Khanom jeen nam njiaw ขนมจีนน้ำเงี้ยว recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.