Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Mushroom capcicum curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mushroom capcicum curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mushroom capcicum curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than in the past and rightfully so. Poor diet is a contributing factor in diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, however, just making a couple of small changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
In order to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically alter your eating habits. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make major changes, but the most important thing is to bit by bit switch to making healthier eating choices. Sooner or later, you will see that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change happens over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you won’t feel the need to go back to your old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mushroom capcicum curry recipe. To cook mushroom capcicum curry you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Mushroom capcicum curry:
- Prepare 200 grms of Mushroom :.
- Use 2 of Onion :.
- You need 1 of Tomato:.
- Use 1 of Capcicum :.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sweet corn:.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder:.
- Provide 1teaspoon of Aachi curry masala powder :.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala:.
- Get of For grinding.
- Get 5 cloves of Garlic:.
- Take 1/2 inch of Ginger :.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Coconut:.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Jeera :.
- Prepare 10 of Cashew:.
- Take 2 of Green Chillis:.
- Take 2 of Lavanga :.
- Use 1/2 inch of Cinnamon:.
Instructions to make Mushroom capcicum curry:
- First grind all the grinding items…. Tn fry in mushrooms and keep is aside.
- Tn in a kadai add oil, jeera, onion, capcicum (fry till it get cooked).
- Tn add the grinding items and spices fry till it get cooked and oil seperates.
- Tn add the mushroom and requires water… (Boil for two minutes).
- Tn your mushroom curry is ready.
If you find this Mushroom capcicum curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.