Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kerala Pepper Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kerala Pepper Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Snacks that offer You Power.
We are all aware that having healthy snacks can help us truly feel better in our bodies. We tend to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snack foods that help us feel better and boost our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of many following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent choice as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. Almonds are usually considered a super food because they are packed full of ingredients that help boost our vitality while keeping us healthy. Almonds really are a natural way to obtain B vitamins together with other vitamins and minerals. They generally do, however, have tryptophan-the same enzyme that makes you tired after eating turkey. Regarding almonds, however, they wont cause you to yearn for a nap. These nuts unwind the muscles and supply a general sense of peace. Almonds frequently provide a general increased sense of well-being.
You can find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthy and balanced doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite easy.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to kerala pepper chicken recipe. To make kerala pepper chicken you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kerala Pepper Chicken:
- Provide -250gm of Chicken.
- Get 1/2tsp of Soya sause -.
- Use as required of Oil.
- You need 3/4tsp of Chilli powder-.
- Prepare 2tsp of Pepper powder-.
- Take 1/2tsp of Garam masala-.
- Take -1tsp of Vinegar.
- Get 1 of Onion -.
- Provide -1 1/2tsp of Ginger garlic crushed.
- Prepare 2 of Green chillies-.
- Take As needed- of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 of Tomato -.
- Prepare 1 leaf of Bay leaf -.
- Prepare -2 of Cloves.
- Use 1 of Cinnamon stick -.
Instructions to make Kerala Pepper Chicken:
- Take a pan heat it add some oil add bay leaf,cloves and cardamom.
- Once it's sorted add ginger garlic crushed,green chillies then add the onion.once onion turns brown add chilli powder and pepper powder along with garam masala.
- Add the chicken to mixture and close the lid.once chicken turns white add some vinegar to it along with soya sause.cook till it becomes a thick gravy..
- Finally before taking it out from pan add some deseeded tomatoes to the chicken saute it.add some curry leaves and serve hot.
If you find this Kerala Pepper Chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.