Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beetroot rasam recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beetroot rasam recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today a great deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a lot of diseases linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically change their lifestyle. In reality, however, simply making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
If you want to see results, it is definitely not a necessity to drastically modify your eating habits. Even more important than totally changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. As you get accustomed to the taste of these foods, you will realize that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As with many other habits, change takes place over a period of time and when a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you are not going to feel the need to go back to your old diet.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beetroot rasam recipe. To cook beetroot rasam you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beetroot rasam:
- Provide 1 of chopped beetroot.
- Take of For making of rasam powder.
- Provide As needed of curry leaves.
- Prepare As needed of black salt.
- Prepare 3 of dry red chillies.
- Use As needed of dhania/jeera( Coriander cumin).
- Use As needed of black mustard seeds.
- Prepare As needed of methi (fenugreek)seeds.
- Take 1 tablespoon of chana dal.
- Use As needed of mustard oil.
- You need pinch of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 of Lemon sized tamarind pulp.
- Provide 1/2 of pomegranate seeds.
Instructions to make Beetroot rasam:
- First dry roast all masala like jeera,dhania,black pepper, mustard seeds, curry leaves, chana dal,dry red chillies, methi seeds then grind and keep aside..
- Now put chopped beetroot, pomegranate seeds, tamarind puree without seeds, and black salt add little water make a paste..
- Now boil mustard oil in the heated pan, add little cumin seeds and hing and curry leaves for tempering,saute for a minute add rasam powder mix well and continue to cook now add beetroot puree mixture and cook until done.
- Yummy healthy tasty rasam is ready serve with hot butter mix rice..
If you find this Beetroot rasam recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.