Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons for this. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. In all likelihood, a lot of people believe that it takes a lot of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically change their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our everyday eating habits.
These changes are possible with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. If you presently are consuming a lot of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. Organic foods are a superb choice and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to purchase the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Obviously, it’s not at all hard to start integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and veg javanese curry recipe. You can cook chicken and veg javanese curry using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- You need 1/2 kg of chicken breast (diced).
- Use 2 of carrots (sliced).
- Prepare 100 gr of green peas.
- Take 2 of lemongrass.
- Use 4 of kaffir lime leaves.
- Take 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Get 200 ml of water.
- Take 300 ml of coconut milk.
- Take 2 of cardamom.
- You need 1 of star anise.
- You need 1 of cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 tsp of curry powder.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of cooking oil.
- Prepare of Grounded spices:.
- Use 1/2 of red onion.
- Provide 5 of garlic cloves.
- Get 5 of red long chili.
- Take 2 cm of ginger.
- Get 3 cm of turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander seeds.
- Take 3 of candle nuts.
Steps to make Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry:
- Ground all the grounded spices using a blender..
- Preheat a pot with cooking oil, add grounded spices, stir until well cooked, add lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves, cinnamon stick, bay leaves, star anise, curry powder, salt, sugar, pepper, and cardamom, mix them well..
- Add a water, chicken breast diced, wait until the chicken cooked well..
- Add sliced carrots and green peas, wait until all the vegetables cooked. Stir occasionally..
- Ready to serve with rice or the side..
If you find this Chicken and Veg Javanese Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.