Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Kerala Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Kerala Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Kerala Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Power Treats.
Healthy eating promotes a feeling of well being. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy types plays a part in a more healthy feeling. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a piece of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that you can use when you need a quick pick me up.
If you’re looking for a fast snack, you can’t go drastically wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toasted bread can give you that extra boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole grain chips and crackers. Make the change from refined products such as white bread to the healthier whole grain alternatives.
There are lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy life style can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy kerala chicken curry recipe. You can have easy kerala chicken curry using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Kerala Chicken Curry:
- Use 350 gms of chicken.
- You need 2 of large finely sliced onions.
- Get 3 of large finely sliced tomatoes.
- You need 1 of big pc ginger.
- Prepare 8-10 cloves of big garlic.
- Take 5-6 of shallots/pearl onions.
- Prepare 4-5 of slit green chillies.
- Prepare as required of Mix of whole garam masala.
- Prepare 3 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 3 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide as needed of Coriander leaves for garnish.
- Take 1 handful of curry leaves.
Steps to make Easy Kerala Chicken Curry:
- Take a pressure cooker. Pour oil. Once the oil is heated, add the whole garam masala like cloves 3, cinnamon 1 small pc, 1 tsp fennel (saunf), 2 elaichi, 5-6 whole peppercorns and a small pc of bay leaf.
- Add onions and fry till translucent..
- Add ginger, garlic and shallots crushed and fry till onions starts becoming golden..
- Add tomatoes and green chillies and fry well..
- Add the red chilli powder, coriander powder and salt and cook on low flame till oil starts coming on top..
- Add chicken and curry leaves and mix well. Keep the flame on low and keep stirring 5-6 minutes..
- Pour required amount of water and close and pressure cook for 1 whistle..
- Once the pressure subsides, open the cooker and garnish with coriander leaves. Adjust salt. Close and leave it to rest for 15-20 minutes..
- Enjoy with your favourite roti or rice!!.
If you find this Easy Kerala Chicken Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.