Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are dealing with conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy way of life but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people believe it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of simple changes.
One way to address this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to alter everything instantly or that you have to entirely do away with certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than wholly altering your diet is simply substituting healthy eating choices whenever possible. Soon enough, you will likely discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds get used to the change. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Obviously, it’s not hard to start incorporating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe. To make chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce you only need 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- Use 500 gr of mince chicken.
- You need 3 tbsp of chopped green onion.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of chopped coriander.
- Provide 2 tbsp of bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 tsp of mince garlic.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- Provide of chicken powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of thai red curry paste.
- Take 3 cloves of garlic,minced.
- Provide 1/2 clove of white onion.
- Take 1 tsp of dried thai herbs.
- Use 1 can of coconut milk (Aroy-D or Kara santan is the best).
- Get 100 gr of baby corn, cut in half.
- Provide of vegetable oil or canola oil.
Steps to make Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce:
- Make the chicken meatballs : mix all together minced chicken,chopped green onion and corriander leaf,salt pepper and chicken powder.
- Put 2-3 spoon of vegetable oil in the pan with medium heat, cook the meatballs till golden brown and put aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic together with chopped onion until fragrant, and add thai red curry paste stir until fragrant,then add coconut milk. let simmer for about 5-10 mins.
- After the sauce simmer add the baby corn, let it simmer about 2-3 mins till soft and add chicken meatballs.
- Stir well and add chopped green onion,chilli.
- Best serve with hot rice.
If you find this Chicken meatball in thai red curry sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.