Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are good reasons why this is so. There are numerous health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to follow a healthier lifestyle and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. In reality, though, merely making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking your food. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are known as the good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil can likewise be good for your skin as it is a great source of vitamin E. While you may already consume lots of fruits and vegetables, you might want to consider how fresh they are. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to harmful chemicals. Finding a local supplier of fresh vegetables and fruits will give you the choice of consuming foods that still contain virtually all of the nutrients which are typically lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook recipe. To cook chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken aalu matar) #mycookbook you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- Use 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- Get of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- You need 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- Use 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- You need of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- Provide of Masala to grind.
- Prepare of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- Take 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- You need of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook:
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
If you find this Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.