Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Malay Fish Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Malay Fish Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that offer You Vitality.
We are very mindful that having healthy foods can help us feel better within our bodies. Increasing our intake of sensible foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a part in a more healthy feeling. A bit of pizza will not have you feeling as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a struggle because you have countless options. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you need an energy-boosting snack.
When searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people elect to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the best idea. Low fat yogurt would make a wonderful snack, nevertheless. Along with calcium, it really is a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive tract work appropriately depending upon the culture used to create it. Try including some wholesome nuts to unsweetened natural yogurt for a healthy snack idea. It’s an simple way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You can find lots of healthy snacks you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s simple to find just what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to malay fish curry recipe. To make malay fish curry you need 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Malay Fish Curry:
- Take of Halba Campur (Thalippu Spice Blend) recipe;.
- Get 1 Tbsp of Mustard Seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Fenugreek.
- Take 1 tsp of Fennel Seeds.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of Black Gram (Ulunthu).
- Get of Main Ingredients;.
- You need 130 g of Sea bass fillet (mackerel is good too).
- Use 2 Tbsp of Curry Powder (see Malay Chicken Curry).
- You need 1 Tbsp of Halba Campur.
- Prepare 20 g of Shallots (finely chopped).
- You need 10 g of Garlic (finely chopped).
- Take 20 g of Ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 6 of curry leaves.
- Use 100 g of Potatoes (slice).
- You need 100 g of Tomatoes (diced).
- Get 2 pc of Tamarind slices.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Coconut milk.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 2 tsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 3 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Provide 1 Stalk of Spring Onion (for Garnish).
Instructions to make Malay Fish Curry:
- In a wok heat cooking oil on high heat. Fry the Halba Campur spice blend until fragrant. Then add the shallots, garlic and ginger and fry these until fragrant. Then add the curry powder and mix well until that is fragrant..
- Next add the tomatoes and potatoes and fry for 1 minute. After that, add 1/2 cup of water and cover with a lid. Let it stew for 5 minutes while stirring every 1 minute..
- Next turn down the heat to low heat. Add in the coconut milk, tamarind slices, curry leaves, sugar, salt and then mix well. Add in the fish and cover with lid for 5 minutes. Serve on a plate and garnish with spring onions..
- COMMENTARY; Black Gram that you use for this is the processed one and it is white in color. The Malay name for it is Halba Putih (White Fenugreek) which is wrong. You can substitute Black Gram with Nigella Seeds (Black Carraway) and this spice blend recipe is called Panch Phoron that is used in Northeast India (Bengal, Nepal).
If you find this Malay Fish Curry recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.