Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Quick Dinner recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Quick Dinner recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Quick Dinner recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Vitality Snacks.
We all know that having healthy meals can help us really feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our daily allowance of healthy foods while decreasing the intake of unhealthy kinds contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as ingesting a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that really help us feel better and increase our stamina often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods when you really need an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many individuals ignore. The truth is, many individuals will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. Low fat yogurt makes a fantastic snack, however. It consists of tons of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help manage the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by most people. Yogurt combines beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent method to delight in a flavorful snack without the need of too much sugar.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Choosing to live a healthy life style can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick dinner recipe. To cook quick dinner you need 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Quick Dinner:
- Provide 500 g of beef mince meat.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen mixed vegetables.
- Take 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of minced garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1/2 cube of beef stock.
- Use 1/3 cup of tomato sauce.
- Get 1 tsp of BBQ spice.
- You need 1 tsp of steak n chop spice.
- Provide 1 tsp of rajah mild curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tbs of brown onion powdered soup.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Minestrone powdered soup.
- Use 1 tbs of olive oil.
Steps to make Quick Dinner:
- Chop your onion and pour them in the olive oil pot and start to fry with garlic and ginger..
- Crumble the beef stock, and add the spices also add the mince meat to cook..
- Microwave the frozen veggies for 4 minutes.
- After the mince is cooked then add the tomato sauce.
- Also add the cooked veggies..
- Prepare the soups in a cup mixing brown onion and Minestrone. Then pour the soup that will make the mince stew to thicken..
- My dinner is served with greens, butternut, carrots and delicious mince meat stew..
If you find this Quick Dinner recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.