Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy karela pakoda recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Healthy karela pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy karela pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons why this is so. Poor diet is one factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can place a drain on the economy. Everywhere you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. People typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some minor changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use to cook your food. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil can likewise be healthy for your skin because it is a great source of vitamin E. Even though you may already eat a lot of fruits and leafy greens, you might want to consider how fresh they are. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of eating crops that may have been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier since you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy karela pakoda recipe. You can have healthy karela pakoda using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy karela pakoda:
- Get 4 piece of karela.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ginger paste.
- You need as needed of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Provide as per need of Salt,red chilli powder,garam masala & coriander powder.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
Steps to make Healthy karela pakoda:
- Sabse pehle karele ko wash karein.ab uska chilka utar le..
- Ab ek bowl me besan,onion karela ka chilka cheel kar jo utara hai vo dal de.ab sbhi spices dale.water as need dal ke pakode ka better ready karein..
- Ab oil ko tej garam kar ke medium flame par kar de.ab ek ek kar ke besan ko mix kar ke spoon ki help se pakode oil me dal ke fry kar le..
- Ab serving plate me pakode dale.garnishing ke liye karela rakhe. Garam serve Chutney ke sath karein..
- Healthy karela pakoda ban kar ready hai.enjoyyyyy.
If you find this Healthy karela pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.