Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. There are numerous health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from conditions such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but but then, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all likelihood, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, however, to make several minor changes that can start to make a positive impact to our everyday eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It is also a good source of Vitamin E which has numerous benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It could be that you already think that you consume fruit and leafy greens but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. If you go for organic foods, you can avoid the problem of ingesting crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. You can be certain that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier as you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is easy to begin to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable curry south indian traditional way recipe. To cook vegetable curry south indian traditional way you only need 19 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- Use 1 cup of tamarind paste.
- Provide 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 4 of tomatoes.
- Prepare of Vegetables like.
- Prepare 1 cup of Elephant foot, drumsticks, Brinjals.
- You need of Spices like.
- Take 1 spoon of Turmeric Powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Sesame oil.
- Use 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Use 10 of Curry leaves.
- You need 3 spoon of red chilli powder.
- You need 2 spoon of coriander powder.
- You need 2 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Provide 1/2 spoon of jeera.
- Get 1/2 spoon of fenugreek.
- Use 1/2 spoon of urad dal.
- Use 1/2 spoon of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic.
Steps to make Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way:
- First cut and clean the vegetables and spices ready.soak and keep the tamarind to get paste. Keep the mud pot on flame and put the oil.
- Put oil in mud pot and put urad dal, mustard,fenugreek,curry leaves, fry it… Mash ur peeled garlic and add it. Add chopped onion.
- Fry onions and put chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and fry it then add chopped tomatoes fry it add all the vegetables and mix it well-lit some water till vegetables drown and cook it for 15min.
- After 15 min add tamarind paste and asafoetida 1pinch cook it till u get nice aroma… Check the vegetables r cooked…. For 30 min….. Then after cooking add coconut milk… Let it boil for 2min and off the gas…. Ur yummy vegetable curry (Kara kolumbu) south Indian style is ready… Serve it wit white rice and spoon of ghee if u like it..
If you find this Vegetable curry south Indian traditional way recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.