Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Power Treats.
Wholesome eating encourages a feeling of health and wellbeing. Increasing our intake of healthy foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy kinds plays a role in a more balanced feeling. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for treats between meals. You can spend numerous hours at the food market searching for the perfect snack foods to help you feel healthy. Why not try some of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Eating almonds is an excellent option as long as you don’t possess a nut allergy. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health rewards. Almonds are a natural supply of B vitamins along with other vitamins and minerals. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan which can often make you sleepy. However, you won’t need a nap after consuming almonds. Alternatively, these nuts aid in reducing stress and provide a soothing feeling throughout your body. Your emotional condition is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Being healthy doesnt really need to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry recipe. You can have eggplant curry/ vangi bhaaji/ brinjal curry using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- Use 300 grms of – Brinjal/Vangi Cut into Cubes.
- Provide 1 of Small Onion (finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 of Medium Tomato (finely chopped).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Roasted Groundnut Powder/Peanut powder (optional).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam Masala.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry:
- In a large bowl, add all the above ingredients other than Oil and water..
- Mix it well evenly, to coat the eggplant/brinjal with masala or ingredients..
- Heat up the oil in a pan, once oil is hot add in all mixed content of the blow to pan and close the lid, cook for about 2 minutes..
- Check the eggplant/brinjal, if it is half cooked, now add water and cook for about 2-3 minutes on low flame..
- Eggplant curry is ready to serve as sides with rice or Chapatti..
- Tip: Do not add peanuts powder/groundnuts powder if you are ALLERGIC..
If you find this Eggplant curry/ Vangi Bhaaji/ Brinjal curry recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.