Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Veg Lunch platter recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Veg Lunch platter recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Veg Lunch platter recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Goodies.
Healthy eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of processed foods. A salad allows us to feel much better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Sometimes it’s difficult to find healthier foods for something to eat between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a difficult task because you have a great number of options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
If you’re looking for a quick snack, you can’t go wrong with a whole grain one. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain toast can give you that added boost you need to get going. When you have to have a fast snack food on your way out the door, don’t forget to look for whole grain chips, pretzels, and crackers. Deciding on whole grain food items is always much better than eating the highly processed grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
You don’t have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to veg lunch platter recipe. You can cook veg lunch platter using 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Veg Lunch platter:
- Prepare of For raw banana chips sabji.
- Use 1 of raw banana.
- Use 1 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cummin seeds.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of dhania- jeera powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need leaves of Finely chopped coriander.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of roasted white sesame seeds to garnish (optional).
- Use of For cabbage- capsicum salad.
- You need 1/4 cup of shredded cabbage.
- Use 1/2 of capsicum finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 cup of pomegranate kernels.
- Take to taste of Salt,chaat masala.
- Use of For Dal:(3 servings).
- Use 1/4 cup of tuvar dal/ split pigeon pea.
- Use 1 tbsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fenugreek seeds.
- Take 1 tsp of mustard and cummin seed.
- You need 2 of green chillies.. broken into halves pieces.
- Prepare 1/4" of ginger piece.
- Take 5/6 of curry leaves.
- Take 1 pinch of asafoetida.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tsp of dhania jeera powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of jaggery.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon juice.
- Take To taste of Salt.
- Get As required of Chopped coriander leaves to garnish.
Instructions to make Veg Lunch platter:
- Wash and peel raw banana. Cut it into 1,1/2" long semi thick chips as shown..
- In kadai add,heat oil. Add cumin seeds as they splutter add chopped raw banana chips,mix and add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder,salt..
- Saute this raw banana chips on slow flame till cooked. Remove in serving bowl. Serve hot Raw Banana Chips Sabji garnishing with chopped coriander leaves and white sesame seeds..
- For salad,mix shredded cabbage, capsicum pieces, pomegranate kernels,salt, chaat masala together..
- For Dal..wash tuvar dal, pressure cook with one glass of water for 3-4 whistles. Churn cooked dal with hand blender. In deep bottom pot add & melt ghee, add green chillies, ginger pieces, fenugreek seeds, mustard and cumin seeds as they splutter add curry leaves, turmeric powder, asafoetida. Add churn dal, add red chilli powder, dhania jeera powder, jaggery,salt, lemon juice,(if needed add little water). Boil on low flame till nice aroma come out.Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve Delicious Raw banana Chips Sabji with hot rotis,bowl of dal, bowl of boiled rice, cabbage-capsicum salad and a glass of buttermilk..for complete healthy Veg Lunch Platter..
If you find this Veg Lunch platter recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.