Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are a number of health conditions associated with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a terrible way. It is likely that lots of people believe it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making a couple of minor changes can positively impact day-to-day eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy substitute can be porridge oats which have been proven to be great for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy daily. Mix in fruits or spices to improve the flavor and now you have a breakfast that can be a normal part of your new healthy eating plan.
To sum up, it is easy to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe. You can have lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo:
- Get 1 cup of boiled lima beans.
- Take 200 grams of cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 2 of onions, chopped.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, chopped.
- You need 1 of aloo.
- Use 1 teaspoon of jeera powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Dhaniya powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of haldi.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Use 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Get 1 of green chilli.
Instructions to make Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo:
- Boiled lima beans for 10 minutes drain water keep it aside..
- Take oil in Kadhai add onion Chilli boiled beans and gobi florets. Gradually add aloo and all dried masala including salt and tomato. Fry for 10 minutes in low flame..
- Add required amount of water cover the lid cook for 10 minutes.
If you find this Lima beans curry with ghobi and aloo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.