Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Enhancing Snack foods.
Eating healthy foods can make all the difference in how we feel. Increasing our consumption of well balanced meals while lowering the intake of unhealthy types plays a role in a more wholesome feeling. A salad helps us feel better than a piece of pizza (physically in any case). This is often a problem, nonetheless, in terms of eating between goodies. Finding snacks that help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and meticulous reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks which you can use when you need an instant pick me up.
When looking for a convenient wholesome snack, don’t forget about yogurt. In fact, lots of people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we don’t recommend. You can not beat yogurt when it comes to a wholesome snack though. It consists of a lot of calcium, protein, and B vitamins. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive tract work correctly depending upon the culture used to make it. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an excellent approach to delight in a flavorful snack without having too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy treats you can choose that never involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brinjal potato masala curry recipe. You can have brinjal potato masala curry using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Get 6 of medium sized brinjal.
- You need 1 of potato.
- You need 2 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tbsp of grated fresh / tender coconut.
- Take 1 inch of ginger.
- Take 5-6 of Curry leaves.
- Get 1 1/2 tsp of sesame seeds.
- Provide 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Kala masala.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Use 2 tbsp of Chopped coriander leaves.
- Get 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of fennel powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Jaggery (optional).
- Prepare to taste of Lemon juice.
Instructions to make Brinjal Potato Masala curry:
- Wash brinjal cut in dices and keep in salted water..
- Peel and cut potatoes in dice keep in water..
- In mixer jar add grated coconut, 1 tb spn coriander leaves, ginger, sesame seeds, curry leaves, green chillies make a fine paste. Add water if necessary..
- Heat oil add cumin seeds. Add coconut paste and saute it. Add all dry spices when oil leaves sides add 1 cup water..
- When water stared boiling add brinjal and potatoes in it. Cook it till it becomes soft. Serve hot with roti or rice..
If you find this Brinjal Potato Masala curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.