Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Wholesome Energy Treats.
Healthy and balanced eating encourages a feeling of wellness. We are likely to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of junk foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a piece of pizza. Sometimes it’s tough to find wholesome foods for something to eat between meals. Finding snacks that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Yogurt can be a snack a lot of people take for granted. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a healthy lunch which is not the best idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is a protein-rich source of healthy vitamins and minerals. Easily digestible, yogurt can also help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to produce it. Easy hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and include walnuts or flaxseeds. This decreases your sugar absorption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large variety of instant health snacks is easily available. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe. You can cook thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower:
- Get 1 of medium sized cauliflower / broccoli.
- Take 200 gm of paneer.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Provide 8-10 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Get 200 ml of coconut milk.
- Get 1 tablespoon of coriander powder.
- You need 2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- Prepare 2-3 of hot greens chillies.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Paprika powder.
Steps to make Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower:
- Sauté the cauliflower florets in coconut oil, pinch of turmeric, salt and paprika powder till soft.
- Make a paste out of onion, garlic, ginger and green chilies.
- Add the paste, turmeric and coriander powder to the cauliflower and sauté for 3-4 minutes, add a little water if it sticks to the pan. Add salt to taste..
- U may or may not fry the paneer before adding it to the cauliflower..
- Add the thick coconut milk and some water..
- Let it simmer for 2-3 minutes and done !!!.
If you find this Thai yellow curry with paneer and cauliflower recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.