Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re constantly being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that a lot of people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. It is possible, however, to make several simple changes that can start to make a positive impact to our daily eating habits.
You can obtain results without removing foods from your diet or make huge changes at once. It’s not a bad idea if you wish to make major changes, but the most crucial thing is to step by step switch to making healthier eating selections. Soon enough, you will find that you actually prefer to consume healthy foods after you have eaten that way for a while. Like many other habits, change occurs over a period of time and as soon as a new way of eating becomes part of who you are, you will not feel the need to revert to your old diet.
All in all, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to vegetable red thai curry recipe. To cook vegetable red thai curry you need 19 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Provide 1/2 cup of peppers Mixed diced (red , yellow and green ).
- Provide 1/2 cup of zucchini diced.
- Provide 1/2 cup of mushrooms diced.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of onions diced.
- Use 1/2 cup of broccoli florets.
- Get 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot sliced (this is one of the main vegetables in thai cusine).
- Take 1/2 cup of celery chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of lemon lemongrass grass.
- Use 1/2 litre of coconut milk unsweetened.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fresh cream.
- Prepare of For the red thai paste.
- Prepare 2 of red onions chopped.
- Provide 10 – 15 of chilly red thai.
- Provide 8 cloves of garlic – 10.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of bamboo shoot.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon grass.
- Use 2 tablespoons of chilli garlic sacue.
- Take 2 tablespoons of vinegar.
- Take of Salt.
Steps to make Vegetable Red Thai Curry:
- Step 1 : Making Red Thai Paste.
- In a sauce pan add 2 table spoon of oil. When the oil is warm add onions, garlic and saute them. After they turn little golden add thai chillis, lemon grass, bamboo shoot and cook them until they are cooked..
- Add vinegar, salt (around 1/2 tea spoon but to taste). Also add chilly garlic paste (optional).
- Once its cooked let it cool for some time and make into a paste in the blender..
- This paste can be used for a number of Thai dishes like Thai soup, Thai noodles and Thai fried rice.
- You can store this paste in the fridge for upto 2 months.
- For the Curry :.
- Note :You can take vegetables of your choice. The main flavors are given by bamboo shoot,celery and lemon grass which are must in this curry..
- In a big bowl add coconut milk, salt, and 2-3 table spoon of the red thai paste that we made. You can decide how much paste to add by tasting. usually the color should be light red / pink..
- In a wok saute all the vegetables and add then above coconut milk mix..
- Add lemon grass and salt..
- Add the cream (optional)..
- Note : if you think the curry is very thin just dissolve 1 teaspoon of cornflour in 1/4 cup of water and dissolve it in the curry and bring it to a boil..
- Best served with steamed rice..
If you find this Vegetable Red Thai Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.