Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Lamb Massaman Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lamb Massaman Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Treats that give You Power.
Wholesome eating promotes a feeling of well being. Whenever we eat more healthy snacks and a lesser amount of of the bad ones we usually feel much better. Eating more vegetables helps you feel much better than eating a slice of pizza. Choosing healthier food choices can be challenging when it’s snack time. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and enhance our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient healthy snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. The fact is, many people will substitute a container of yogurt for a healthy lunch-something we do not recommend. Low fat yogurt helps make a wonderful snack, nonetheless. It consists of a lot of calcium, healthy proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help maintain the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites beautifully with nuts and seeds. This minimizes your sugar consumption without lowering the taste of your snack.
A large selection of instant health snacks is easily available. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lamb massaman curry recipe. To cook lamb massaman curry you only need 31 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Prepare of Ingredients for curry paste:.
- You need 5 of bulb Shallot-peeled.
- Use 2 clove of Garlic.
- Use 1 of Dried red chilli.
- Use 6 of Clove.
- Provide 1 of teaspooon Lemongrass puree.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ginger puree.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cinnamon.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Nutmeg.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Mace.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Ground Cumin.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Shrimp paste(optional).
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Use 1/4 teaspoon of Ground White pepper.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Take of Ingredients to prepare the lamb shank:.
- Use 2 of Lamb Shank (Small).
- Use 160 gram of Cooked New potato.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take of Ingredients for curry:.
- You need 2 tablespoon of Rapeseed oil.
- Use 1 tablespoon of Honey.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Sugar.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Fish sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 400 ml of Thai Coconut milk.
- Provide 1 handful of Cashew nuts.
- You need 3-4 leaf of Coriander leaf.
Instructions to make Lamb Massaman Curry:
- Fill the large saucepan with water. Add the lamb shanks, salt and baking soda. Gently boil for 3 hours..
- Blend the shallot, garlic, dried roasted red chilli, clove, ginger puree, lemongrass puree, ground cinnamon, ground nutmeg, ground mace, ground cumin, coriander seeds, shrimp paste, salt, white pepper and oil in an electric blender until the ingredients turn into a smooth paste..
- Put the rapeseed oil in a medium saucepan. Gently fry the Massaman curry paste for approx 3-4 minutes..
- Add 200 ml of Thai coconut milk and bring it to boil. Season the curry base with the honey, sugar, fish sauce and rest of coconut milk bring it to boil..
- In goes the lamb shanks and cashew nuts in the same saucepan, close the lid and gently boil for further 20 minutes. Add the lemon juice, cooked new potatoes and boil for further 2-3 minutes..
- Transfer Lamb Massaman curry into the serving bowl. Garnish with coriander leaves. Serve with steamed Thai Jasmine Rice..
If you find this Lamb Massaman Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.